Tagboard
Sunday, January 14, 2007
very unproductive weekend!!!



i am an addict! for the past few days, i had very unproductive days of my life.. the worst, i guess... i did not go home because of such addiction, have to be awake until 5 am, and all focused on the computer... darn! i was able to finish watching Princess Hours in youtube! each time an episode ends, i could not resist on watching the next.. and so, i was not able to do anything besides that... nor, i did not touch a single of my school stuff!!! NAKAKASIRA NG BUHAY!!!! whaaaaaah!!!! more than that, after Princess Hours, i suddenly become curious on It Started With A Kiss.. i watched few episodes of it on ABS-CBN.. and i really find the guy cute... hehehe... i like the character maybe... and he's really good looking!!!! whaaaah! what's happening to me.. i need to fight this addiction.. possibly, this is a great sacrifice for me... i need to do more important things, especially these days, that there are lots of activities coming up... there's the BESTSOC election ( a relief for me knowing there's someone who would replace my position thank God), the Campus Tour (which i feel excited at the same time a little worried, but i believe with God's help, it would be successful), my med application with the NMAT result to expect anytime from now.. i really pray that i may have a positive result of it.. the 1st step and the last chance of entering UP Med or better med schools... after all, He revealed me something a year ago about my med education.. and now, after knowing my GWA, which is just 0.03 points away from cum laude, i find hope.. as what a brother told me, just claim His revelation... and that's what i am doing, right from the moment i started fixing my medical educ... and so there's my academics, though few months left, i am still a student... and of course, thesis.. i am more inspired to work harder on my thesis after knowing my class standing... work hard!!!!!

i am preoccupied now.. and what bothers me is that i do not feel any pressure.. i could not find the sense of initiative.. i would rather appreciate if i know where to start.. but in times like these, i do not know.. i need guidance.. before i went to mass this afternoon, i prayed that may He give me the right words to inspire me to work on my responsibilities piled up... i thought may be i just lack God's words... what strike me is "of difference forms of service, but for only One Lord"... something like that.. well, i would interpret it as if my piled up works and responsibilities covers my service... and that i should do it for Him, give my best shot, work harder, and should start NOW!!!!

i have to pause on the internet addiction for a while.. to focus better.. to work harder.. and to avoid distractions... perhaps this week, i would face lots of temptations.. and i am pretty sure that upon the arrival of my uncle from US for a vacation, there are gimmicks to expect.. so in order to attend to the pleasure, i should not cram on my works..


oh my! Lord help me please.. take me away from all the temptations.. and that i may be able to give my best shot..