Tagboard
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
what a stressful day!
soooo tiring... the day is so exhausting!! got 3 patients... 2 were follow ups.. actually, the start of my day wasn't good enough at all... my phone also got impaired again..for the whole day of my duty, i wasn't able to check it out because it hangs ALWAYS.... i have to remove the battery to restart it and it goes back to its original state of hanging... i was also very clumsy today, and worse, my looked like "dugyot"... no time to comb the hair, fix my self and also failed to brush my teeth after lunch because i had to face the patient for 1pm...this day wasn't just for me... and right now, it's already past 10 in the evening, and i haven't started yet my evals.... what's happening??? i'm not in the mood..all alone here i room.. so sad and no one to talk to..but at least, no intruders in doing the reports..however, the more i could not function without them...

hopefully tomorrow, i won't be like this anymore....i hope to have a more organzied day.... i knew the reason of having bad tempers lately is that i will have my period 2 days from now... i'm really stressed out for today but as much as possible, i think of reasons for me to smile...=) i can pass this, i know!