Tagboard
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
let me out of this boredom pls!
have you ever felt the feeling of total boredom? like you have so many choices of things to do yet do not kknow where to start? like the cyberspace is so wide that i could surf anything i would want? but i find no satisfaction with where i am right now. i am looking for someone to talk with, a good friend whom i could chat with... but apparently, none of my ym friends are on line. i also have the choice of opening the profiles of people in friendster, but i don't feel like doing it... i could also choose to watch dvd instead of placing my self in front of my laptop thinking of how bored i am right this very moment! i also have my brothers in my side right now.. before going on the net, we had our bonding moments courtesy of textwist... i surrender with the power of that game that it has the ability to connect people... we are also playing the guitar while guessing the word/s of the textwist... i really have lots of choices but i can't pick one right now.. all i know is that i am sitting beside my two brothers, each one of them are doing their businesses, while here i am, facing the monitor of my laptop, typing all the things that run in my mind while listening to the tune of better days (as per requested by jek)... i suddenly gave my appreciation to the song...

what am i talking about? nonesense.. it's holy week, and i am supposed to treat this week a solemn week.. (it's my personal choice actually)... but i haven't done anything yet to make my week meaningful.. actually, i never had sacrifice this lenten season.. there was no friday that i refused to eat pork.... less sundays of attending the mass... and worse, my prayer time became critical lately...it seems i am in this pit of tests... and it feels no good..i know i have lots of things to say to Him, i need quality time which i am sure He is asking for, but i refuse..

but i know, my reasons are just part of the whole reason why things are playing in my mind.. don't ask what is it coz neither i can define.. sometimes things will be better to remain as it is without searching for the anwer behind it... but i am TOTALLY BORED!!!!! what's happening.?. can anyone please talk to me right this very moment? where are my ym friends? why are they gone all at the same time... i may sound insane with what i am talking about... but it is brought about by the terrible boredom i feel right now!!! whaaahh!!!!! why did i log in the internet in the first place? i am just wasting my time...

i got totally carried away by the dvd i watched the whole day... the frog prince.. a koreanovela i borrowed from a good friend of mine.. i never encountered the show in tv before... like hello!!!!i am not a tv person! but i appreciated it when i watched the first 5 cds of the show... it's long.. but there's a feeling that you would want to continue even though your eyes are falling because they are tired and sleepy, but it doesn't matter... you would want to continue and see what will happen next to the love story of an ordinary girl and a rich young man who had an amnesia... i won't bother retell the story.. but i was reminded of the idea of having prince charming.. i know it just happen in fairy tales... if for the girl in the show regards her prince to be the man who will save her from disgrace she experience from other people, i define my prince as the man who will save me from the loneliness i would feel in the future.. someone who could get me out of the bowl of tears and bring me to the mountain of smiles... so metaphoric... well, it happens only in fairy tales.. and this is real life! rational!be rational!!!! princes are not real in real life... we have to be rational in choosing the person whom we could entrust our love...we should not be deceived by men who appears to be men but in real life they are frogs... what am i talking about? drop it...it's nonesense... may be it is not yet my time to meet romance in my life.. and i am very strict about that... i am true to what i said that it is not my priority yet.. after moving on into something i never really have at all, it is no time yet to think about that again... i am happy with where i stand right now in general (but right this very moment i am BORED!!!!)...

oopsss..... my sis is currently on line...thank God for sending someone i could chat with.. hay... okay then, till next time...

wish everybody to have a blessed holy week!