Tagboard
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
late start of the day
here i am again, just posted early in the morning, with such a horrible feeling of boredom.. i am currently chatting with a good friend of mine.. we were discussing things about our barkada, when will our next gimmick be.. i've realized, network differences really affect the communication of a group... when the unlimited service started, people tend to consume their loads on the same network as theirs...

it's 3:30 pm, and i haven't taken a bath yet.. i woke up 1pm, ate my lunch, did the paper works i have to upload on the internet, and now, facing again my laptop...

tomorrow, my cousins and i planned to have a swimming... but sad to say, my sister just had toothache and she cannot come because of her appointment on her dentists which will be scheduled tomorrow.. i also felt like not coming..aside from the fact we won't be complete, i do not have the guts to face the sun again and add another layer of lipids on my skin and will make me totally dark again..i've just recovered from the sun burn i got from Guimarras, and i do not have any intentions of making my color worse, now that i wear white uniform the entire summer.. i do not want to look like a black object floating on the white garments i wear... i also got burns on the corners of my lips due to the very hot temperature.. and since i just stayed inside the house for the past few days, i took for granted my lip balm and failed to apply on my lips... but it's hurting me so i guess i have to be conscious about my wounded lips...

it's another day... i started my day very late and i am pretty sure it will also end very very late... i think the bathroom is calling me to take a bath now...