Tagboard
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
what's up for this day? nah... DISCIPLINE please.....!!!!!
it's 12:11 am..and i am not yet done with my Psychological Evaluation Report (PER)... how would this happen? i arrived late here at dorm around 8:30 already..had dinner with Ate Joy, my roomate at Chef's RP.. we are so full..how come if we ordered 2 bake zitis and pizza.. we were not able to consume them all so we still have left for our breakfast later... we had bonding moments, sharing of stories, and talked a lot.. i knew then how much i missed talking.. so again, i had the chance a while ago, thus, forgetting (on purpose) my schedules for tonight... (oh btw, she treated the dinner)... then we ordered for take out coffee at starbucks, well, reason for keeping me awake and 'palpitating' right this very moment...i also had chitchat with rayche when she went to our room... again, i took for granted my schedule, thus starting 10:30pm already.. and what am i doing right now? i do not want to call this a waste of time, but rather a break from being drained constructing my PEV for my patient yesterday... too bad i haven't started the Initial Evaluation Report (IE) of my patient this afternoon...

my dilemma, my high school barkada texted me and wants to go to baywalk tomorrow with the whole adorables... but i know i would be very busy tomorrow... have to do lots of reports.. so i did not reply anymore to avoid making commitments i could not stand for... but i really miss that friend of mine so far... she would be around the cities rarely (coz she has to stay in Dasma for school)... hopefully, tomorrow...come what may...

dilemma again, my prayer time.. though i have been alarming my cel every 10pm, but i ignore the alarm and has no time for prayer time, even a minute of it.. what's happening? oh my, good luck... i would want to revive my spirituality which i suspected to be lost for a while... oh please, pray for me... =)