Tagboard
Friday, December 02, 2005
dream high!
i am currently signed in the site of one of the most prestigious medical schools abroad... i suddenly felt the desire to go out of the country... a dream i implanted in my memory i could achieve.... there's a feeling that i would want a new enviroment.. yes i love my country, so to be nationalistic, but there's something inside me telling me to try different things...

well, one thing i've always dreamed of is to become a doctor.... funny, but i once told my self that i could get my satisfaction when i can call my self as a professional... and funnier, my idea of being a professional during those times is that acquiring a job that has board or any licensure exams.... but even though i have out grown this thought, i cannot out grow my greatest dream...

i am really praying that i can get into medical school abroad.... but of course, i am not closing my doors abroad... i will still take chances here in our country... i believe that there are so many medical schools that offer quality education... like our very own UP College of Med... but still the competition is tough... i will still have other options though...

whaaaah.... i would work hard for my dreams.... if i will believe and of course accompanied with hardwork, i know i can be who i want to be in the future... but of course, i strongly believe that it won't be possible without the help and guidance of our Lord....