Tagboard
Sunday, July 24, 2005
thankful moments!
last week was a "hell" week... but despite those heavy toxicities and haggard moments, i survived!!! i just realized that God loves me tlaga.... i won't be able to survive without Him...
so much blessings that i received.... i have my friends who never failed to make me happy... i have there my family, even though i am far from them, i believe that they always pray for our safety!!!! and those trials in life, i'm so thankful coz they made me stronger!!!!=) and i am super thankful, coz one of the largest dilemma i have was already given a solution..through my uncle pogi who was always ther to support us...well, all of them are supportive.. then finally, i will be receiving allowance na ulit!!! i cannot imagine how i survive with only 500 bucks for a month.... thank God i have friends who lend me money..but i can pay them naman with my sweldo....super super lang talaga!!! ang galing!! astig!!!

accoridng nga to my friends, especially my dormates who are also my 2nd family.... ang galing ko daw magdala ng prob...i may looked harrassed.... but then, parang wala akong kasing lalaking dilemma that i am having right now.... its just that i have my own means of coping up... i would like to share my little secrets.....in my next entry!!!=)