Tagboard
Thursday, April 14, 2005
sudden disappointment...but now, i changed my mind!=)
gosh!!!!i just realized, wla nang chance for me to become CS...sad but true... i got my grades in 4 of my sbjects...and talagang ang bababa....compared to other blockmates q, matataas naman cla, and has the possiblility of making it to CS..... for instance, c meme, well, it's a givn thing na naman coz he's matalino tlga...mga grades ko so far ay 1.5 sa psych150, 2.25 socio102, 2.5 socsci res and 1.75 socsci150....khit may 2 subjcts pa akong di nkukuhang grades, eh ung remaining namn eh impossible na magbgay ng mataas....basically, ang nkukuhang grades dun eh 2 and below....kaya un!!!hay!!!so sad...
well, tanggap ko naman...cgurp, khit kinarir ko ang acads ko, i knew hindi lahat umaayon sa aking kagustuhan...isipin ko nlng, may reason kung bkt to nangyayari.....maybe pina-realize sa akin na i should strive for the better...cguro last sem i've given my best shot, but maybe, there's still more that i can give....more that i can do...i'm reationalizing the situation in here, but if i'll allow my self to be defeated by the loneliness and depression, what will happen to me right?! i would rather choose to be happy even though i did not achieve my goal for this sem...there's always a next time...and i rest assured to my self that next time, should i say, next sem, i will achieve what i want..it just so happen that i've been to lax, or that, i've been inconsistent with my habits... this incident would inspire me to work harder.... and also made me realized that i need to have a consistent study habits...
FRIENDLY SELF REMINDER: KEG, ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT AND AT THE SAME TIME, NEVER DEPRIVE YOUR SELF WITH ENJOYMENT AND FUN!!!! there are lots of beautiful things in life, so still be able to consider those stuff around you even though you'll somehow change your lifestyle!!!
note: i do not intend to become a geek or nerd or something...i'll just manage my time properly....i'll make sure that i still have my social life....only that, the amount of time i'm giving with my social life will be different this time....if before, i gave too much of my time in socializing and parties and the likes, this time, i'll balance everything... i want to prove that i can also be an achiever, like other people!!!!=) this is a big challenge for me!!!!! so go GHURL!!!!!!:-p