Tagboard
Friday, April 10, 2009
finally it's over
i don't know what exactly the time is.. around 4 am or 5am? well, im still awake coz i finished watching the totally addicting BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS... Korean version of Meteor Garden.. for the past three days i have had this lifestyle.. staying up late, oh i mean, as early as 6am! hehehe.. and now, it's over.. still having the hang over of the drama.. i swear, it's worth watching! i highly recommend it, especially to those who are Asianovela addicts!

anyway, apart from the BBF thing, what triggered me to post a blog is the realization that finally, I AM ALREADY THIRD YEAR THIS COMING JUNE! i remember the start of the school year 2008-2009, i had this fear inside me, the fear of failing, for i hear most say that sophomore year is the hardest year level.. i remember a good friend of mine told me that if i pass 2nd year, then there should be no reason to fail in the next year levels.. that second year med school is the most toxic level, and by the time i reach 3rd year, i am already used to the feeling of toxicities of medical school.. if i would flunk in 3rd, then the most probable reason is that i got too lazy... i even remember myself writing on that yellow sticker note saying something like: "don't be afraid of second year med school, just continue to love with what you're doing and PRAY..".. that yellow sticker paper remained in my bulletin board inside my memorable room for the entire school year..

and so this coming june, i'm gonna be in V-neck uniform.. funny to say, that during my battle in my classes (the most memorable, or should i say, horrible, was CLIN PATH), what immediately motivated me to give my best is that i want to wear V-neck this June! being a quadricentennial graduate of UST follows.. and of course my dream of becoming a doctor. behind this dream is my family, who continuously give their support...

a lot of things happened to me for the past 10 months.. in there i laughed, cried out loud, some time cried inside of me that no one can hear , thought in silence, fought, acted dramatically, gossiped, addicted to tv shows though i have no television, dvd hunting in Quiapo (hehehhe), hang out on a Friday night, watched movies with friends even the most baduy movie there is, ate as if there's no tomorrow, drunk, shopped and window shopped, addicted... caffeine, smoked.... weed (jooke!), cared (and searched/found care), learned to depend (too much) on some people, loved someone, and even more.... i could say that i grew up a year more matured than who i was before.. though i have still some issues left unresolved, but i know i will come back to them and meet them face to face..These tears and joys that i had experienced would not be this exciting and memorable without people who have been with me for that past 10 months.. sad though it may be, that some said goodbye, some have taken a break, but in the end, i believe, that these people will gonna be treasured, forever..

way to go med school! ^_^