Tagboard
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
friends are blessings
grabe.. i just realized how blessed i am with friends.. as in.. amidst these problematic days, with all the stuffs that make me feel sad and worried, there are even more times that i tend to forget these things when i am with friends.. or when i am just alone, just remembering the memories already make me smile.. i may not be as lucky with my lovelife, but with my friendslife, i am indeed more than blessed!!!!
as what i always remember during my yfc days.. that friends you meet and have in life are indeed blessings. and that they are meant for you. who would imagine that in this very big world, the friends you are surrounded with are these particylar people? well, God really has a purpose for this.. and we are called by God to call each other FRIENDS...