Tagboard
Monday, November 24, 2008
i chose...
waiting was a choice...i felt like doing the right thing, though no one can prove that this is right, unless i've come to that point of knowing everything, perhaps the greatest challenge would be my acceptance to the circumstances that i am yet to know. i chose to stay by ur side, even though you're giving me away. i chose to stay, despite the fact that you may be happy to see me with someone else... i chose to stay though you cannot set eyes on me.. though you see me in the plain-est way that i am...and still i chose to stay, despite the ignoring circumstances, the words left unfulfilled...though everything has quite changed. i wish i could still choose to stay.. to long to listen to your stories, be delighted to see your expressions, to hear your laughters. i want to stay as long as i can.. but now i have come to the point of realizing that i have to think of myself this time... i have my needs, that i know from the very start you cannot provide.. i cannot let you realize that i am someone not just an ordinary girl..nor anyone else i can let them do.. but the best thing to do, is to start realizing that myself.. start trusting my self once again, building the woman i really wanted to be..sometimes i wish that you can be with me as i find myself, but i know you would not even care.. i need to do this myself..there are things that i wanted to achieve, things that i wanted to do much more for other people. whatever to chose to choose right now, i will still be here by your side. things may not be like before, but whenever you need me, i will still make myself available in my best-est way..i hope that time will come that you will make me feel that you need me too...=(