Tagboard
Monday, December 01, 2008
I KNOW NOW WHAT I WANT
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....
start the month right, right? =) i received lots of texts about the smiley night sky.. but unlucky as i am, i still have to cross the Espana to search for the moon, too bad i did not...was it the pollution that covers the sky of our area? probably yes...
anyway, my week's gonna be a very toxic one. as if chances do not favor me, or even the rest of my subsec.. but well, i know we can...
love love love.. everybody as if have a hang-over of the vampire charm of edward!!!! every girl would want to have their edwards too.. me too!!!! but then, he is not for real.. (when i found my edward, i will not share him to anyone!!!! hahahaah!!!)... one thing that strike me about that edward thing is the protection i want to find from someone... the protective and caring attitude of him melt every girl's heart... i just realize, the person whom i thought has the potential of being my "edward" is very far from the reality.. well then, last night i was with him, then i told my self that this guy cannot protect me from dangers.. i could not feel the security i would want to feel whenever i am with him.. i did it on purpose to spend time with him, gauging myself if i would have the courage to clarify things in our past.. but i guess it doesn't matter anymore, cause i already know the answer.. whatever we had will just be part of a fruitful friendship we are still to share forever..
well now i am glad, coz i finally know what i want.. do not need to be hooked up with my past.. i know whom i want, i want.. i am not saying there is one particular person i am pertaining to, i am also not saying there isn't.. whatever truth lies underneath, i'll just continue to share my care to people i care, extend my help to those who need mine, and give my company to those who want, to those who wish to know me more... like the love in twilight, it's called UNCONDITIONAL....