Tagboard
Saturday, November 22, 2008
unspoken feelings
something that hits me from the inside.. guess this is the best way to describe my status right now........

Pain grows faster everyday,, confusion and misunderstood statement kills the person completely,.

i handle myself very well,from a single strand of my personality up to the hidden locket inside of me. laughter is always on me, a smile is always present on my face,,though it’s faking,,. everybody thought they understand me,, but none of them really do,, they said i was childish and irresponsible, my decisions are always out of control, that i am impulsive, but none of them sees the other side,well i can’t blame them,,coz im used to hiding things and letting them on critisizing me, " who cares"?? i will still smile and walk away, though it’s killing me inside,, only my own reflection can see,.

" I wish i can be someone, someone whom they wanted me to be, "

" i wish dissapointment is out of my league"

" i wish i was blind, so i can see nothing, not even pain,"

" i wish i was perfect, so i can see satisfaction on thier faces," and maybe i can have mine,,

" I’ve always been the opposite of what you see, strength is my weekness, i use pain to smile, i use mistakes to laugh, and i use movies to cry,"

" hear my heart, she’s been qiet for a long time, leaving the feelings, unspoken,, "