Tagboard
Saturday, November 19, 2005
i haven't seen "him" these past few days... the time i told my self i would give up, i've seen him and he greeted me then... but lately, he'd been so invisibile.... probably i'm not wasting my time trying to look for him everywhere... i am sticking to my sign... that if he replied, then still go.. but he did not, so i'll do the other way around... actually, i haven't thought of him much lately... it was only until right this moment that i remembered he exists!!! haha, i'm just joking!!! =p possible that we would not jive... him being so silent, and me, a semi-silent type... hehe=)
i'm proud to say, I'M NOT BITTER ANYMORE.... and i have no intentions of entertaining things that will make me feel bitter.... haha!!!=) hopefully, this will be the last entry about him, though i have said this a lot of times already.. hehe=) but hopefully, i would be true to my word.... his non-existence to my sight helped me move on... yehbah!!!!!=)